Friday, December 03, 2010

Not Dark Yet.

I know I didn't write anything on here for over a month, but I was extremely busy with school. It's not like I didn't write about games though; I just wrote in french. The semester work for one of my class was to write weekly on a myspace blog (urgh) about any subject and make links to what we saw in class. So I basically wrote about games (and once or twice about the internet in general) on a weekly basis. The bad thing is, I didn't have time to really write anything here on back on Bitmob, but the good thing is, it helped me develop a rhythm  and a schedule to write. From January onward, it should be way easier for me to get out some weekly content -- unless I get some crazy work again for some classes.

Anyway, here is a blog post I made on Bitmob about games and politics.

See ya later.

No comments: